Friday, January 28, 2011

We Do Not Really Live in the Woods....

We are the Woods Family! My husband, Talon, and I live in Alabama with our oh so adorable dog, Tillie. We love a good project and hope to document most of those via this blog.



Over the past few weeks we have been as busy as ever. Talon just entered his busy season at work (he is a CPA) so I have had LOTS of free time by myself. I've spent most of it organizing and cleaning...completely typical of myself. Since the New Year we have managed to paint our garage...maybe that will be our first project post. It looks A-Mazing. Everyone should paint their garage....it's so nice to pull into such a pretty space everyday. We plan to re-do the floors and build cabinets for the garage as well over the next few weeks.

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment