Monday, March 28, 2011

Goodwill Yes.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered the Goodwill store in Birmingham. Yes Please. I found this table for $8.03. Steal? I think so. Now that I've finished this one...I cannot wait to go back. Here are the before shots. It was in rough shape. Someone obviously didn't know how to use a coaster.... Step 1 in the revamping it process, CLEAN. It was pretty dirty so this took some time.
I forgot the in between shots but the jest includes painting with oops paint I got at Home Depot for $1.00. Then heavily distressing with sand paper....



For a second I considered leaving it the stark white before the distressing was done. I think it has a lot more character now....



This is one of several projects that got completed this weekend. I can't wait to post about the rest later this week (including our new cabinets mentioned here)....

No comments:

Post a Comment