Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kitchen Table Inspiration

I mentioned earlier this week that we got a new kitchen table. Check it out here. Here's what we are using as inspiration....LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark top. I wish we could just paint the bottom of ours white and be done -- but since our house came with glazed cabinets that are off whiteish not so sure that would look to hot. Therefore, we ruled out white and decided to go with a very bright color. The one above is a fun solid color -- I like it but I'm pretty sure we are sold on staining the top dark. The one above is from Pier 1 -- I walked into the store one day and ever since then I knew I wanted to sell our glass top table we had and get one similar to the above. We are still unsure about what to do with the chairs. Here are the ones from Pier 1 that go with the table....And here are ours....We shall see what happens. We do know that we will be using Lucky Shamrock by Glidden for the bottom of the table...
Crazy fun right?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment