Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OH Canada.

I went MIA for a week :) I took a last minute trip to Toronto for work last week. There was lots of work and zero time for blogging. Though the entire trip was a blast it was also very exhausting! All better now though. While in Toronto we did get to visit a few of the touristy sites...we had an event at The Hockey Hall of Fame where I got to show off my goalie skills.

And admire the Stanley Cup....We stayed in a hotel that was attached to the Rogers Center {where the Toronto Blue Jays play baseball}. The night we arrived the Blue Jays were playing the Yankees. Work gals...Emy and I ventured out on our own to go up the CN Tower....Very scary ride up but worth it for the awesome view.....

I missed Tal and Tils so much! Very happy to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment