Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Lenda....

How I love thee. Lenda is the latest addition to our living room. She was the results of our recent birthday Ikea trip. See Lenda on-line here. To be completely honest...I am not 100% sure Lenda is the actual curtain we bought. But I'm like 98. I was way to excited to hang these babies up to take a photo of the package. But here she stand today in all of her 98" of glory.Yep, 98" long. Ikea is seriously the greatest. We were able to hang them so high and wide, as suggested by John and Sherry over on YHL, because of how awesomely tall Ikea makes curtains. They also sell them in a length of 119" as well.
The best part....20 dollars. 20 Dollars for two curtain panels that are 98" of length. I mean really...they do not have that good of deals at Wal-Mart...and that says a lot. They've been hanging up for about two weeks now. We've loved them everyday since. We were able to take down the blinds we had hanging there before and now if we would like we can just simply pull the curtains closed for privacy.
The curtain rods are from Wal-Mart in case any one is interested. Now that I think about it...I should have probably picked those up at Ikea too. So, am I like the only person in the world that was living under a rock when it came to the greatness that is Ikea curtains?

No comments:

Post a Comment