Wednesday, November 16, 2011

AHHH. Christmas Cards.

SO excited for the holidays this year. We do not have many plans in December and I think that adds to the excitement. Just hanging out together by the Christmas tree is all I can think about:) Especially, now that I have knocked Christmas cards off the list. These things stress me out! There are SO many cute ones out there to choose from...The thought of so many people getting your photo on the card you chose....it stresses me to no end. I'm so weird. I've been browsing Shutterfly for two weeks in search of the perfect card. I've chosen to use Shutterfly because they seem to be the most reasonable in price. Especially after you use a couple of the million discount codes they send you. This is ours from 2010. It was also ordered from Shutterfly. We got so many compliments on the quality of it. So I did not hesitate to use them again.
I can't wait to start getting cards from everyone in the mail! If they just weren't so hard to pick out...

No comments:

Post a Comment