Friday, November 11, 2011

Healthy Eating

We've been on quite the health kick at the Woods hizzy. I should rephrase that - I have been on quite the health kick. Talon was dragged in to it very unwillingly. Luckily, he has been uber supportive and isn't very picky when it comes to food. However, I may have jumped the gun by attempting to make this...I engulfed three pieces. Talon could barely stomach a bite. Maybe I was so pumped that it wasn't fish or chicken which is all we have been eating. That was my first attempt to venture out since our health adventure began. The pizza was a no go but on Wednesday we whipped up some Gnocchi that we both agreed was yummy. The greatest thing in the world...no. Better than fish and chicken...absolutely. Last night we were suppose to go out to dinner and our plans didn't work out. I made Talon waffles...which he was uber happy about. And I preceded to eat this...it looked so much better when I pinned it on pinterest {here}. I ended up scrapping off the tomatoes and basically eating low fat mozzarella cheese toast for dinner. Yum.On the menu for next week..... Buffalo Chicken Rolls. Only 103 calories a piece. Can't wait to try them. Obviously, I am in desperate need of good healthy meal ideas. Anybody got any good blogs or websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment