Friday, November 4, 2011

Cane Chair Inspiration.

This post is to inspire me. It's selfish Friday I suppose. I purchased a cane chair two weeks ago at a yard sale {read about that here}. Now I just need to figure out what the heck to do with it. Here is mine....And here are a few that I would love for mine to look like. Love this first one. Love the fabric and the fact that it is painted white.This one is similar to mine in that it does not have fabric or backing on the back of the chair. Therefore, I will only have to recover the seat. That should be pretty easy.Mandy at Vintage Revivals re-did this one and I overall just love how fun it is. Not sure this is the look I am going for with mine though. This one is so fun and retro. Again, love the crisp white.
Now I just need to get started on mine! Inspiration pictures from here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment