Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'm a day late but I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween! This was the first year that we were home long enough to give out candy...it was a blast. Halloween makes me want to move to a huge kid filled neighborhood where everyone (including myself, Talon and Tillie) would dress in awesome costumes to give out candy and yards are decorated to the nines (you know just like TV!). Unfortunately, most of the kiddos in our neighborhood are tiny babies...so we didn't have to many trick or treaters but the ones we did have were precious. Our sweet nephews were first.... Don't they look crazy creepy?? These guys didn't get to trick or treat us because of a few hundred miles in between us (they live in Texas) but my sister sent me this picture of our sweet nephew and niece before they loaded up on candy....Makes me miss them terribly! While Tal and I were handing out the goods Tillie was rebelling in our bedroom {we made her stay in our bedroom for the night out of fear she would lick one of the kiddos to death}. Here she is hanging out on our dresser....what the heck she was doing up there I have no idea. I guess she was pissed she didn't get to partake in the festivities.
Sad that Halloween is over but I guess it is on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment