Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Book Page Art

Since we have been a little slow in the project area lately...I decided to post about projects that were completed before this blog began (this explains the lack of in-progress pictures). This is one of my all time favorite things. I've done tons of projects inspired by Jones Design Company. This is one of the many....you can find her complete tutorial here. She is awesome and her tutorials are too! Here is mine...I followed her directions and it was super easy just a little time consuming. Mine hangs in our office above the desk. Seems appropriate with the book pages and all but you could put it anywhere. I knew that I wanted to frame mine to dress it up a little. So, when I bought my canvas at Hobby Lobby - I ensured that it fit into one of there {inexpensive} pre-made frames. Once I completed the canvas - I took it back to Hobby Lobby and they framed it in the frame I had chose - they charged something like 2 bucks to stick it in the frame and add the hanging wire on the back.
I love it - has anyone else done a book page canvas? Jones Design Company also made one with sheet music - super cute idea. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment