Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Review

Happy Monday! This is what went down at the Wood's humble abode this past weekend. I painted our master bathroom {Castle Path by Behr}. I decided painting rooms is not my favorite thing. I found a Glass Cloche at TJ Maxx last week for 10 dollas. This weekend I put it to good use as a centerpiece...fun stuff.Sunday we had a wonderful lunch at my parents house. While we were there my Dad gave me the biggest chalkboard I have ever seen. Whose jealous??Tillie got her hair did {this actually happened last weekend - but too cute and ghetto not to share}.Yep, Talon cuts her hair in the backyard, shirtless. That's not redneck at all.
Tal, your welcome for having another shirtless photo featured on Living In The Woods. Good thing you workout:) I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment