Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Bathroom Accessories

I have bathrooms on the brain.  We're close to finishing our upstairs bathroom renovation and I'm excited.  The past 48 hours, I've spent hours searching for stylish yet affordable accessories and I'm exhausted.  First, I'll show you the ones I absolutely LOVE.

Norwell's Emily line.  I love the toilet paper holder.  It's my favorite.  CSN Stores sells this line.





While the prices are not outrageous, it's more than we want to spend on a bathroom that we won't enjoy long-term.  Now, here are the ones I bought from Overstock for half the cost. 



$21 
(I didn't purchase this. Couldn't justify spending $20 for a hook)

Overall, I'm pleased with what I found.  Overstock didn't sell the towel ring, so I purchased this one at Lowes.


Next up, shower curtain.  I am absolutely in love with the one (below), but unfortunately Lands End doesn't make it anymore.  But, I'm thinking this would be easy to make. 


It reminds me of Kate Spade's bathroom.  


Okay, I'm off to prime my sideboard.  Happy hump day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment