Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mod Podge Letters

Remember my 'W' from earlier this week in the post about my Woven Pin Board? Well, you should because it was awesome and it was super easy to make! For those slackers, here ya go....I bought a cheapo letter at Hobby Lobby {it literally only cost $1.00}. They had several sizes, letters, numbers, etc to choose from. I did W because of the whole last name being Woods thing.
I also bought a sheet of scrapbook paper {also super cheap and almost always 50% off at Hobby Lobby}. Using an X-Acto Knife {very cool tool - everyone should go out and get one} I cut out my letter. I simply laid the scrapbook paper down on a flat surface and placed the letter on top of it and traced the letter out with the X-Acto Knife. In the end, I had an identical replica....Taking Mod Podge I glued the scrapbook paper onto my original letter and let it dry. Here she is...

This is such an easy project. I can definitely envision doing an entire monogram or full name in these with different fun papers/colors. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment