Friday, October 21, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Just a little post about things that I currently love. Beware - this post is slightly materialistic. So, I will preface it by saying that I love Talon and Tillie way more than any of this junk. Got it, yo. I got the new iPhone this week. Wow it's amazing. Needless to say I am most definitely loving it... I am also loving a few perks that come along with the iPhone. First, the Instagram app. The camera on the phone is great but this app makes your photos look uber special. I especially like the Instagram photos I've taken of Tils....2nd in the world of iPhone perks...the My Fitness Pal app. Greatest thing since sliced bread. Promise. I'm way passed obsessed. Ask Talon. I've sat at the dinner table calculating the calories in our meal for the past 10 days. He is annoyed to say the least:) But it is such an amazing tool to help you watch your calorie intake, reach weight loss goals, keep up with how many calories you've burned, etc, etc. It's great!On a cheesier note...my Snuggie! My Dad gave it to me last week and it was just in time because it has gotten quite chilly in Alabama. Now to get Talon the Alabama one so we can make an awesome photo like this...Christmas Card?? I think so:) Last but most definitely not least....our church added a 7:00 service on Sunday nights {it's the same sermon as Sunday mornings}. Talon and I have loved having all of Sunday to rest and play then ending the day by worshiping our one and only. It's a wonderful way to start the week.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment