Monday, October 17, 2011

Ship Wrecked.

My loving mother gave me this ship print a couple of weekends back....really I pulled it out of her goodwill pile....she picked it up from the thrift store several years back. Isn't it funny how things you get from the good will can end up back there? I knew the ship was a hot mess now but with a little love could be a back to life shortly....{look at that sweet pup in the corner -checking things outs}I purchased two cans of Krylon Dual Paint and Primer in one....And got to spraying...The frame was easy...it only took a couple of light coats to lighten it up....The ship print was just taped to this photo mat - I probably should have just went out and bought a new one but in an effort to save money - I sprayed that green one until it was white - it took a lot longer than the frame - here we are about 5 coats in....Here she is back in action...Gotta love cheap art for your walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment