Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Go Pink.

This project is so appropriate for October - Breast Cancer Awareness. Whoop Whoop. As I mentioned in Monday's post I scored a few gems yard sale'n last weekend. This pink beauty was one of them....They had an $85 dollar price tag on this. Little steep for a yard sale. I offered him $20 and he took it. {Yard Sale Lesson #1: It never hurts to ask!} I was kind of shocked but very excited to get to bring such a pretty pink table home. I carried it outside and gave it a light sanding so that my paint would stick better...Two coats of white paint and it is as good as new.... It actually took forever to paint because of all the details and such but definitely worth all of the time spent. Now I just need a place to put this used to be pink now white table....
Moral of the story....GO PINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment