Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chendelier Numero Tres

Hence the title, this is the third chandelier I have brought back to life. You can read about the second one here (still need to blog about the first). I obviously have a thing for old chandeliers... My Dad just happened to find this one in his shop...how do you not know you have an awesomely old chandelier? Since my Dad's shop has been its home for no telling how many years...it was dirty. So, the first thing I did was clean with good ol' soap and water.
After it was all cleaned up it was ready to be spray painted.


And here she blows....

Now to decide where to hang her. I am voting for our master bedroom closet but Talon says she is to fancy for our dinky closet. We shall see...is it weird to have a chandelier in the bathroom? I vote no. So, we may go there.


So excited it's Wednesday! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment