Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What To Put Where...

Since our mini kitchen re do this past weekend {more about that later this week - you can see a sneak peek here} I've been struggling with what to put on our counters. We do not have a TON of counter space so it's been tricky. We also utilize a toaster, coffee maker and blender on a daily basis. I'm totally down with taking out these appliances when utilizing -- Talon not so much. So, they have to stay. Here are some pictures I've gathered that I am loving.... Jones Design Company has this breakfast station that I think is so cute. We eat bagels and grits everyday...so I do not think a breakfast station is necessary or practical but I love the idea of the canisters. I'm sure I could find something to fill them up with. Isn't this the cutest utensil holder? I've also seen people use plant pots to hold their utensils. I think it's adorable. I'm sure I could find something to work that would be out of the norm to do the job. I would also LOVE this Silver Kitchen Aid mixer. Pretty sure this one gets eliminated due to budget. However, we can still dream. Right? Somebody help me out....what is this thing called?? I want one and I love that this one holds green apples. I'm sure that all of these items will not make there way to our counters...I prefer a cleaner space but I do love them all! I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment