Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Love for Chevron

No, not the gas station. The pattern. I've become obsessed. Along with everybody else apparently. I'm seeing it everywhere....LOVE these painted canvases.



These floors are gorgeous. Pretty sure I would not have the patience to do that but god it's beautiful. Painted furniture...I might could handle that. I've seen several blog post where very talented ladies are painting cheap drapes with the chevron pattern. What a great idea. I think this is my most favorite...painting the pattern on an entire wall.I'm dying to try my hand at it. We desperately need wall art so I think I will try my Chevron Pattern on a canvas. I've found several tutorials on line...looks tricky but maybe I can figure it out. P.S. So sorry I didn't save the sources for these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment