Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend of Celebrations!

This weekend we celebrated two birthdays and a wedding. It was fun and exhausting. The first of the three events involved this little guy...That's our nephew, Dylan. Talon and I started dating when Dylan was not even a year old..it is kinda crazy to us that he just turned EIGHT! We love him SO much and we had the best time at his birthday party. The entertainment was anything but your usual kid party fun. Ed's Pet World (out of Birmingham, AL) brought some crazy critters. Talon and I managed to make friends with a few....Yep, I'm your regular crocodile hunter.....
This was NOT my favorite but Dylan LOVES them. Meet Nana Banana - the biggest snake I have ever seen.

Second up, we celebrated our best friend, Mischon's 25th birthday. It was so fun getting to hang out with all of these pretty ladies....
Rare form...we are not covered in paint or dust:)
Happy Birthday Mischon! I love you!!
Last on the schedule...Talon's cousin is marrying the sweet brown headed girl...I was so happy to help host her shower! I hope everyone had a great weekend that was maybe a bit more relaxed than ours...

No comments:

Post a Comment