Monday, August 8, 2011

Awesome August

We had an excellent first weekend in August. Hence, Awesome August even thought it is so hot here you can barely walk outside. It hits you like a ton of bricks as soon as you walk out the door. None the less we still love August. I mean...I was born in this awesome month and all. To get the August party started I decided I would apply some neutral paint to our hallway. I decided this on a Thursday....after work...when I still had work the next day. Terrible decision Maker = Me. But in the end our hallway is looking oh so fly...We took a break over the weekend and went to the lake with awesome friends...We came home and cleaned (mostly I cleaned up the huge mess I had made from painting on a Thursday night), finished up some things around the house, started some things, but most importantly visited one of my favorite places in the world - mainly because every aisle looks like this...Holiday decor anyone? They've got it...It's called J&J Junk. They've got a little bit of everything but mostly junk. Sometimes though...you find a treasure....like this awesome poof (no idea what else to call it) I picked up for 8 dollas....I cannot wait to recover....All the while...Talon was working hard on this beauty that I cannot wait to blog about. It's more awesome than August....

I hope everyone else's August has gotten off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment