Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exciting News!!

I'm thrilled to finally spill the beans that we will be packing up (and selling) our house and moving to Vienna, Austria.  Kevin will be doing a sabbatical at the Technische Universitat in Vienna for 9 months.  We won't be leaving until end of December, so it'll give us a couple of months to sell our house,  have the baby, move into a short-term rental (if we sell quickly) and then spend the holidays with family before we leave for Vienna.


I can't tell you how excited I am to move to Europe AND to live in a city.  Kevin and I have identified a flat (3 bedrooms) right on the border of the first and sixth districts and next to Vienna's most popular open air market, Naschmarkt, that offers 120 market stands daily, trendy restaurants and on Saturdays a flea market.  If we get the flat, I'll share pictures soon!!  While the move is short-term, I very much looking forward to the change and experience.  If any of you find yourself in Europe (next year), you will definitely have to get in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment