Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Epic Fail.

I spent ALL last Saturday painting our guest bedroom. Well, painting only took a couple of hours but I also scrub cleaned it and put all the crap back in there. The paint color I went with I thought was a no brainer....Martha Stewart's Heath. I mean Martha created it?!?WRONG. And I am pissed at Martha because of it. You can't really tell in the pictures but it's green. Like grandma green. Not sure what happened. I had it color matched to Olympic paint. So, maybe that was the problem?It's back to the drawing board. Unfortunately, I'm not really digging these colors either...I'm leaning towards going with good ol' Dusty Trail by Olympic. The same thing I painted my living room. Read about that here.

What do you think...is it bad to have the majority of your house a similar color? I kind of like it. It makes things about a gazillion times easier to decorate. For now...I'm still mad at Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment