Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Weekend To Me!

This past weekend we celebrate my 25 years here on this earth. I was so lucky to get to celebrate all weekend. Here's a break down of what we did. Be prepared for tons of photos. On Friday, I took 1/2 a day off work and spent the rest of the day shopping with my momma....Aferwards, we met the rest of the fam for a pre-birthday celebration dinner....My sweet parents....And my sweet husband....The next morning Talon and I headed out to spend the day in Atlanta. It's about a 2 hour drive from our house. Makes for a great day trip! We started the day with Starbucks and Chick Fil A for breakfast...can it get any better that?? I think not.First stop and pretty much the whole reason we went....IKEA. SOOOOOOOO wish we had one closer.All of our IKEA goodies. Can't wait to show you all the projects that came from this trip!We ate lunch at this fun hole in the wall place...and I can't seem to remember the name of it. It was delish!We ended the day the same way it started...with Starbucks and Chick Fil A. We got home and crashed from all the shopping {and eating}. The next day was the 21st {my actual birthday}. My parents and brother came over to do some more celebrating that evening. Isn't my owl the greatest?? He was a birthday prize from my Mom. She picked him up at Z-Gallerie.I mentioned them yesterday but there so good we should talk about them again. Cake bites from Edgars. There's only six left because we ate 1/2 of them before the shin dig....oops.Me and my sweet baby girl....Greatest Dad ever.And my little brother who was in town from Nebraska....

Best birthday thus far! A big thanks to everyone who made it SO special!

No comments:

Post a Comment