Monday, July 11, 2011

Guess What I Am Doing?!?

After a weekend at the lake celebrating that pretty girl in the middles 15th birthday....I came home to start getting ready to tackle this little project in our office {picture via JDC}. I'm pretty nervous but very excited about the potential outcome. Notice I said potential because I could definitely screw it up and end up having to paint the entire room but let's hope for the best. The best being that mine turns out any where near as awesome as Jones Design Company's did. I am also babysitting this little monster...Looks are deceiving. Tillie is a little less than pleased about her current living situation. She's not good with sharing.
Can't wait to keep you posted on the painted wall paper adventure. Luck and prayers in this {gigantious} project much appreciated. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment