Friday, July 29, 2011

Living Room Dreaming...

Since our living room is the only thing on my mind {Talon told me to focus on one room - I took it to heart and now I am obsessed} I thought I would let you in on my sweet little dreams. First up, paint, I think we've decided on Olympics Dusty Trail. I googled it and found that Katie Bower from Bower Power used it all over her house. I was SOLD. I'm going to tackle the paint this weekend. It's a huge room. So that should be NO-fun. It's actually so big it serves as a living room/dining room. Which will make the later part of this post make more sense.A big ol' rug is also on the to-get list. I want a big soft and comfy wool one. I'm to scared to go with any crazy pattern since rugs are darnet expensive. What's up with that by the way??? I'm thinking about going with something like this....Then there is fabric for curtains, pillows, etc. Kill me now. So many to choose from. We've found a few we love.... And you know how I mentioned earlier that our living room also serves as a dining room. That means more space to fill up:) So, we need a table. I've been pinning big farm tableesque photos like crazy...
So, there you have it a little glimpse in to my craziness. If only I could make it all work with our budget we would be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment