Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ouch.

My hand hurts and I've only made it this far....Going home straight after work to finish it up....hopefully. So far, honestly, it hasn't been too bad. I've managed to stencil the entire pattern and begin the painting process all in the few hours after work I have to tackle it. So, I'm making darn good progress. Even though my hand really does hurt like crap. You may be asking yourself why did she put the photo in black and white? Or maybe you weren't but I'm going to tell you anyway. I do not want you to see all the greatness just yet! And it's an iPhone photo that looks like crap. There you have it. Stencil mania at the Woods home. Just in case you were wondering...while I'm stenciling away...Tillie has been doing this...Moping around. Her walks/runs have gotten pushed to the back burner due to my stenciling craziness. Therefore, she's pissed. Anybody else doing any projects that are taking over their life??

No comments:

Post a Comment