Friday, July 8, 2011

A Short Jaunt to Jayson Home and Garden

I'm back from a wonderful vacation to Michigan and Chicago.  Lots of fun time with the inlaws - fireworks, boating, sunbathing, grilling and watching Luke have a blast with his cousins.

Kevin and I were able to get away to Chicago for a quick trip.  Having only been there once before, I was really excited.  An awesome city that offers both the city and beach life.  So cool.  We stopped at Jayson Home and Garden and while we there that place did not disappoint.  Here are some highlights.


LOVE!


So fabulous, enough said. 


Succulents were everywhere.  


Chrome chairs.  So sexy.  


I want, pretty please!!


Perfect shade of green.  Love the mix of modern & rustic.  

Acrylic antlers!!  

Inspiration for a DIY!


Love this fabric!  I'm kicking myself because I didn't find out the name of it.  


And, just one for good measure...I'm in my 3rd trimester - the countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment